On the October 31, 2017 episode of /Film Daily, Peter Sciretta is joined by Ben Pearson and Chris Evangelista for a spoiler-filled discussion and review of the hit Netflix series Stranger Things 2.
In Our Feature Presentation: We gather for a spoiler-filled discussion and review of Stranger Things 2. Here is a section breakdown of our Stranger Things discussion:
- Our thoughts on Stranger Things season 1
- Our overall reaction to Stranger Things 2
- This season’s main storyline
- Eleven’s Return
- The returning characters: Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, David Harbour as Jim Hopper, Finn Wolfhard as Mike Wheeler, Millie Bobby Brown as Eleven, Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin Henderson, Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair, Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler, Charlie Heaton as Jonathan Byers, Joe Keery as Steve Harrington, Noah Schnapp as Will Byers
- Justice For Barb
- New Characters: Max (Sadie Sink), Max’s stepbrother Billy (Dacre Montgomery), Bob (Sean Astin), Dr. Owens (Paul Reiser)
- Will as The Spy
- Chapter 7 The Lost Sister
- The climax of this season
- The directors
- Stranger Things 3 speculation, hopes, requests
Some other great features from the site mentioned in the episode include:
- The Worst Episode of ‘Stranger Things 2’ Has Me Slightly Worried About ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’
- How the ‘Stranger Things 2’ Ending Sets Up Season 3, According to the Duffer Brothers
- ‘Stranger Things 2’ Spoiler Review: The Problem With Sequels…
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com. /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com. You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast and all the popular podcast apps (RSS). We’re still very much experimenting with this podcast, please feel free to send your feedback to us at email@example.com. Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes and spread the word! Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
The post Daily Podcast: Stranger Things 2 Spoiler Review And Discussion appeared first on /Film.
Source: Slash Film